[Popgenlunch] Caiti Smukowski Heil speaks today in PopGenLunch

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Fri Jun 2 08:07:27 PDT 2017

A reminder of today's talk, the last until fall.

This week, the final week of PopGenLunch for the year, features

Caiti Smukowski Heil

of the Genome Sciences Department

who will speak on

Transposable elements in hybrid yeast

As usual, it will occur today

at the usual time,

12:30-1:30pm

in the usual room, S110 Foege Building

Caiti and Serena Tucci will be in charge, in my absence. I hope to
"attend" by Skype from Friday Harbor.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
WA 98195-5065 USA

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu