[PopGenLunch] Talk volunteers for winter quarter?

Kelley Harris harriske at uw.edu
Mon Oct 29 11:40:55 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,
I'm happy to announce we'll be starting up again in January with
PopGenLunch on Wednesday from 12 to 1 in Foege S-040. If you're interested
in giving in a talk in the winter and/or spring, please email me your
availability and we'll start scheduling the speaker lineup! We'll aim for a
mix of students, postdocs, and faculty. Polished slideshows and more
conceptual, preliminary chalk talks are both welcome.
Looking forward to it,
Kelley