[PopGenLunch] Materials concerning PopGenLunch on 1/16

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Thu Jan 17 14:13:42 PST 2019

Folks --

For those who attended yesterday's PopGenLunch, I wanted to make a PDF
of my slides available, plus some links (I already sent out a PDF of
the paper by Basener and Sanford).

Slides: Attached as a PDF (if it gets through)

William Basener on YouTube describing the Basener-Sanford paper:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA4LpDWZ2KA

John Sanford on YouTube putting the work in his own context:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mfn2upw-O8

Post on the Discovery Institute blog "Evolution News & Science Today"
describing what they think that the Basener/Sanford paper
accomplishes:
https://evolutionnews.org/2018/01/peer-reviewed-science-a-mathematical-proof-of-darwinian-evolution-is-falsified/

My apologies for the chaos yesterday, when Tom English and I trusted
in all the technology to work. Thanks to the audience, which was very
tolerant.

The Python notebooks that Tom wanted to present will be updated some
and then I will send out (here) a link to them so you can see them.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu