[PopGenLunch] Spring lineup and call for speakers

Kelley Harris harriske at uw.edu
Thu Mar 7 12:22:01 PST 2019

Hi popgenlunch crew,

Due to a combination of spring break and my travel schedule, there will be
no more popgen lunches in March. However, we have the beginnings of a nice
lineup for April and May:

April 3: Sharon Browning, "Quantifying uncertainty in the endpoints of
segments of identity by descent"

April 17: Noah Snyder-Mackler

April 24: Bryan Andrews (Fields lab)

May 15: Kelsey Grinde (Browning lab)

We have openings for additional speakers on May 1st, May 8th, May 29th, and
June 5th. If you'd like to volunteer yourself or some unsuspecting soul who
needs a push toward stardom, please let me know.

-Kelley

--
Kelley Harris