[Pophealth] Public Health Week Webinar, April 5, 1 pm: Stemming U.S. health decline through decreasing inequality

Stephen Bezruchka sabez at uw.edu
Fri Mar 31 16:59:08 PDT 2023

Greetings,

Next week is National Public Health Week in the United States. On Wednesday, April 5, at 1 pm, Pacific Daylight Time, I will present a ZOOM webinar sponsored by the School of Public Health at the University of Washington with the topic: Stemming the U.S. health decline through decreasing inequality.

Details at https://sph.washington.edu/news-events/sph-calendar?trumbaEmbed=view%3Devent%26eventid%3D166252908

You can join (April 5, 1 pm Pacific Time) without registering at https://washington.zoom.us/j/98167923067

I will try to follow up the Morning Edition NPR program that aired March 25<https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2023/03/25/1164819944/live-free-and-die-the-sad-state-of-u-s-life-expectancy> titled: 'Live free and die'? The sad state of U;.S. life expectancy .

Please join the webinar and offer your insight.

Stephen Bezruchka
(author of Inequality Kills Us All: COVID-19's Health Lessons for the World<https://stephenbezruchka.com/> )

Stephen Bezruchka MD, MPH
Departments of Health Systems and Population Health & of Global Health
School of Public Health
Box 357660
University of Washington
Seattle, Washington 98195-7660