[Segway-announce] Segway 1.2.1 released

Eric Roberts eroberts at uhnresearch.ca
Mon Jan 26 09:30:31 PST 2015

We are pleased to announce the availability of Segway 1.2.1.

This is primarily a bug fix release along with new tests to improve
future stability.

Please let me know if you have any comments on Segway, its
documentation, web site, installation, or anything else. (The
preferred place to make these comments is on the segway-users mailing
list or by reporting an issue on the issue tracker, both linked from
the main web site).

Here is a full list of changes made since the last announcement here:

1.2.1:

Known Issues:

* Segway may have trouble installing without Mercurial already installed
* Segway --version will print "$Revision$". This is a specific SVN
migration issue.

Minor Features:

* segway: added new 'data' test baseline with GMTK 1.1.0
* segway: added new 'simplesubseg' test to test subsegment labels

Bug Fixes:

* segway-layer: fixed bigBed conversion when blocksize==0 and added
segway_layer_bigbed test (thanks to Jay Hesselberth)

Misc:

* segway: updated documentation to clarify --clobber option in relation to
model and structure command line option