[Ssnet_list] courses for 2022-23

Leah M Ceccarelli cecc at uw.edu
Tue Aug 30 16:19:44 PDT 2022

University of Washington SSNet subscribers:

If you are planning to teach a course that is likely to be of interest to students interested in science studies or STS in the 2022-23 academic year, please send me an email at cecc at uw.edu<mailto:cecc at uw.edu> with the following information:

Quarter that you will be teaching the course.
Course number, name, and credits.
Days/Times you will be teaching the course.
One paragraph describing the course.

You can see what I'm looking for by visiting last year's course list at http://depts.washington.edu/ssnet/courses.php.

I'm especially interested in graduate courses that students in the interdisciplinary Science, Technology & Society Studies (STSS<https://depts.washington.edu/stsst/curriculum.php>) Graduate Certificate Program can take to fill their broad perspectives or interdisciplinary breadth requirements.

Thanks!

Leah

Leah Ceccarelli
Professor & Associate Chair, Department of Communication
Director, STSS Graduate Certificate Program
Box 353740, University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98105-3740
pronouns: she/her