[Ssnet_list] Fwd: STS methods class this spring

David Ribes dribes at uw.edu
Mon Mar 28 11:43:08 PDT 2022

Forwarding this methods/STS course on behalf of Prof.Cleo Wölfle Hazard.
Open right now! See attached syllabus. david.

--

I'm piloting a STS-focused methods class and thought you might be
interested, or have students who were.

All best,
Cleo

Cleo Wölfle Hazard
Assistant Professor of Equity and Environmental Justice
School of Marine and Environmental Affairs
Adjunct faculty, Landscape Architecture and Comparative History of Ideas
University of Washington, Seattle
sign up for office hours <https://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/plhdb> in MAR 233
206 685-5675
cleowe at uw.edu
pronouns: he / his, ze / hir

Not online: Friday 5:00pm – Monday 9:00am.

I recognize that the University of Washington stands and I live on the
territories of the Lushootseed speaking Peoples; the Duwamish, Muckleshoot,
Suquamish, Tulalip and Puyallup. I am committed to creating space for these
and other Indigenous peoples through my mentorship, teaching, research, and
service. I recognize these Nations' ongoing stewardship of lands, waters,
and relations and their leadership in ecocultural revitalization.