[statnet_help] Bipartite ERGM terms?

Sara Futch sefutch at ncsu.edu
Thu Feb 13 07:55:28 PST 2020

Hi all,

Does anyone have much experience with Bipartite ERGMs in statnet? I'm
having a hard time finding the right terms.

I want to do an analysis similar to Stephens, Chen, and Butler (2016)
<https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/jcc4.12158> to get at
activity spread and popularity spread in my network. I have quite a large
network (3651 x 629); I believe this is too large for PNet, which is what
these authors used. Has anyone done a similar analysis in statnet? I think
that GWESP seems on track with what I want, but it's only for one-mode
networks.

I appreciate any insight, thank y'all!
Sara Futch
--
Graduate Research Assistant
Fisheries, Wildlife, and Conservation Biology