[statnet_help] Online course on Social Network Analysis (June 8-12, 2020)

Michael Heaney mheaney at umich.edu
Wed Mar 25 17:58:02 PDT 2020

STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF SOCIAL NETWORK DATA (Please share!) -- I am
offering an intensive, one-week, online, graduate-level course on social
network analysis through the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, from
June 8-12, 2020. We will cover the fundamentals of both descriptive (e.g.,
centrality, visualization) and inferential network analysis (e.g., ERGM,
TERGM). This will be a small course capped at 20 students, so students will
be guaranteed individualized attention through class sessions and abundant
online office hours. Students who successfully complete the course will
receive 4 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System). Direct
questions to michaeltheaney at gmail.com. More info here:
https://www.gserm.ch/stgallen/course/?course_code=10,828
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gserm.ch%2Fstgallen%2Fcourse%2F%3Fcourse_code%3D10%252C828%26fbclid%3DIwAR2ZjXBE_CilQULyvFngM7uL9bWwqgPsiXapl5PjazcQumIUnhSFysQx2hQ&h=AT1bKt6PeH46Vxh9Yx8esrZTlsk-whUkljtBOqqBVQ7HkOVU_YHePzah4LY_Y27xxlfVspoqMjvntG12IEQF7J_OZTAT1MCPnwTTEuJwCVSbbj3TkC0y4l0JPzVAm6I6qtAVRdgvhu68gLkIVuaCs9y-TQ>

Michael

--
Michael T. Heaney, Ph.D.
Adjunct Research Professor