[statnet_help] temporal ergm with partially observed networks

Tom Kraft kraft.tom at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:19:11 PDT 2020

Hi Zack,

Thank you for this helpful reference. I had come across this paper in my
literature search but should have given it more attention.

Is there a place where the source code associated with your paper is
available? It remains a bit unclear to me how several of the strategies you
used (Shat approximation) might be implemented in R.

I suppose an alternative is to use multiple imputation as discussed here:
Wang, C., Butts, C. T., Hipp, J. R., Jose, R., & Lakon, C. M. (2016).
Multiple imputation for missing edge data: a predictive evaluation method
with application to add health. *Social networks*, *45*, 89-98.

Thank you!
Tom