[statnet_help] TERGM for weighted networks

Fisher, David david.fisher at abdn.ac.uk
Mon Jul 6 00:59:06 PDT 2020

Hi Vivek (and list),

Stochastic actor oriented models can handle 2 different strengths of ties (last time I checked) with a dynamic framework. Although not ERGMs, it still might be of interest.

Check out the RSiena scripts on this page, http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/~snijders/siena/ I think script #11 fits a dynamic network model that is “ordered” (i.e. ties with different weights). You’ll probably need to look at the manual and the more simple scripts first though to make sense of it.

Cheers,

David