[statnet_help] Estimating difference in event size between 2 levels of an actor attribute in bipartite networks

Luke, Douglas dluke at wustl.edu
Mon Jul 13 12:13:50 PDT 2020

David,

If I'm following this correctly, then you will want the event mode to have an attribute as well. So, if you want to know if reds/blues are attending larger events in greater numbers, then the event mode will have to have some type of 'size' attribute. That should open up some analytic possibilities for you.

--Doug--

Douglas Luke

Director, Center for Public Health Systems Science

Professor of Public Health, Brown School

Washington University in St. Louis

Campus Box 1196, One Brookings Drive

St. Louis, MO 63130

email: dluke at wustl.edu