[statnet_help] node entry and exit in TERGMs

Zack Almquist zalmquist at uw.edu
Mon Aug 17 21:51:58 PDT 2020

Hi Holly and Carter,

Just to follow Carter's link, since I think my email didn't post.

One approach would be to use to dnr package (
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/dnr/index.html) which is based on

Almquist, Zack W., and Carter T. Butts. "Logistic network regression for
scalable analysis of networks with joint edge/vertex dynamics." *Sociological
methodology* 44.1 (2014): 273-321.

and

Mallik, Abhirup, and Zack W. Almquist. "Stable Multiple Time Step
Simulation/Prediction From Lagged Dynamic Network Regression Models." *Journal
of Computational and Graphical Statistics* 28.4 (2019): 967-979.

Best,

Zack
---
Zack W. Almquist
Assistant Professor
Department of Sociology
Senior Data Scientist Fellow, eScience Institute
University of Washington