[statnet_help] multi-layer network in EpiModel 2.0 ?

Damien G. damien.georges2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 05:47:54 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I have a HPV transmision model which was design with EpiModel 1.8.
This model rely on a a multi-layer network approach (like in
EpiModelHIV).

I have to update substantially my model to stay consistent with the
latest release of EpiModel (2.0.2) (the migration document is very
helpful! Thanks for that!) but I didn't see anything about multi-layers
network.
I just wanted to be sure that this feature is not supported (yet?)
before to update all the code.

Thanks a lot and congrats for the great job in keeping improving
EpiModel.

Best,
Damien