[statnet_help] standardized coefficients in ERGMs

Jing Chen chenj.chenjing at outlook.com
Thu Jun 16 04:43:57 PDT 2022

Dear Statnet community,

I am posting this question again - not sure if the previous one was sent successfully.

I am trying to compare the strength of an edge effect across ERGMs (the identical model specification, but the outcome objects are different). I am wondering how do we talk about effect sizes in the ERGM world? Are the "regression" coefficients presented in the ERGM output standardized? If not, is there a way to do so?

Any information would be appreciated. Thank you!

Jing Chen, Ph.D.
Assistant professor
Shanghai Jiao Tong University