[statnet_help] Appropriate ergm-terms in R for <bridge> ?

Yu Guo yguo.hit at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 23:36:54 PDT 2022

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am currently working on a project with one-mode networks. We're
interested in understanding how to achieve the <bridge configuration> with
ergm-term in R. We hypothesized :

1. Actors who are with "female"(for example) attributes would be more
likely to play a bridge for the other two actors with the attributes of
"male".

I'm unsure if there are any ERGM-terms in R that can aptly capture the
hypothesis. And any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Best,

Yu Guo, Ph.D.

Harbin institution of technology