[Ssnet_list] Reminder - RSVP for the STSS Community Gathering on March 28, 1-3PM

Monika Sengul-Jones mmjones at uw.edu
Tue Mar 19 13:36:37 PDT 2024

Hi everyone,
Are you involved in the STSS graduate certificate program? Would you like
to learn how to get involved? Please join us at the Simpson Center on
Thursday, March 28 for a community gathering. Details & RSVP are below.
Please forward to others in our tri-campus community who may be interested
in this important initiative. I hope to meet you there!
Warmly,
Monika

--

Interested faculty and graduate students at UW are invited to a Science,
Technology, & Society Studies (STSS) Community Gathering on Thursday, March

*Please RSVP
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevC_OeB2e9SBJ8hedVpjniLT-gOxEIpx6pZH1Wtz2BLY-uhw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
by
Tuesday, March 26, 2024*
Co-hosts: Leah Ceccarelli, director of the STSS graduate certificate
program and professor in the Department of Communication; Monika
Sengul-Jones, Society & Technology program manager, Tech Policy Lab

Sponsor: Simpson Center for the Humanities

Monika Sengul-Jones, PhD (she/her | they/them)

| Program Manager

Society + Technology

Tech Policy Lab
University of Washington

| PT Lecturer

<https://www.uwb.edu/ias/faculty-and-staff/monika-sengul-jones>
School of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences (IAS)
University of Washington Bothell

UW Bothell: Mondays & Wednesdays
UW Seattle: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Remote: Fridays

Note: You may receive emails from me outside of normal working hours.
Please don’t feel any pressure to reply outside of your own work hours.

*The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this
land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands
within the Suquamish, Tulalip and Muckleshoot nations.*