[Ssnet_list] STSS Community Gathering on 3/28/2024

Leah M Ceccarelli cecc at uw.edu
Wed Mar 6 20:14:25 PST 2024

Interested faculty and graduate students at UW are invited to a Science, Technology, & Society Studies (STSS) Community Gathering on Thursday, March 28, from 1-3p at the Simpson Center for the Humanities in the Communications building, room 202. This in-person gathering is an opportunity to (re)connect to the vibrant, interdisciplinary community involved in the STSS<https://depts.washington.edu/stsst/index.php> program at UW, a graduate certificate program focused on social, ethical, and cultural studies of science and technology in our urgent times, and to learn more about opportunities for involvement. We hope you will join us.

Please RSVP<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kc0lv_yorO-KO0IbOTUy2UtAr2teuW_5afr2mVxVeF8/edit> by Tuesday, March 26, 2024.

Co-hosts: Leah Ceccarelli, director of the STSS graduate certificate program and professor in the Department of Communication; Monika Sengul-Jones, Society & Technology program manager, UW Tech Policy Lab

Sponsor: Simpson Center for the Humanities