[statnet_help] question about standardized coefficients in MR-QAP

霍龙霞 15927173853 at 163.com
Wed Jun 22 00:28:39 PDT 2022

Hi all,

I have a question relating to MR-QAP coefficient. I have two different undirected collaborative networks: N1(35*35) and N2(41*41). And I want to run MR-QAP to (1) examine factors predicting collaboration (homophily, sender effect, and transitivity; the model specification are same); (2) explore the relative contribution of above effects within network; (3) and compare the strength of certain effect across QAPs (e.g. is the homophily effect in N1 stronger than N2). For the goal(3), Could I compare the standardized coefficient of N1 model and N2 model?

Thank you!

Best,

Longxia Huo

Ph.D. Student